“Relationship helps us to define who we are and what we can become. Most of us can trace our successes to pivotal relationships”
– Dr. Donald O. Clifton
The Father of Strengths-Based Psychology and the Creator of CliftonStrengths®
What we do
leading towards success through strengths
3 months: $600 Investment
Designed for Individuals in career transition or preparing for career transition.
- Bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) 60-minute coaching session via phone, Zoom or Skype
- Resume review and Networking strategies
- Interview preparation
- LinkedIn review
- CliftonStrengths Assessment
6 months: $800
9 months: $1000
12 months: $1200
Half Day (4 hrs): $2000
Full Day (8 hrs): $3500
Designed for Managers and Teams who want to improve communication and team performance from a Strengths based approach.
- CliftonStrengths Assessment and Strengths overview
- Strengths-Based communication strategies
- Team grid analysis
- Strengths based performance alignment
- Up to teams of 10 participants, for larger teams contact us for additional pricing
Two Sessions: $500
Do you dread interviewing? Would you rather have root canal without Novocaine?
As a Manager, one of the most important investments is hiring talent for your team. We will review:
- The demands of the role & current team make-up
- Identify talents and skills need for the role
- How to ask the right questions which will best identify those talents
Sherri is incredibly gifted at empowering organizational change and delivering effective talent strategies. She is the ideal trusted advisor to any business leader in terms of coaching and overall workforce strategy.
Vandi Theriot, M.A. SPH-CP
Sherri is a real joy to work with and handled my recruitment needs down to every minor detail. I admire her professionalism, attention to detail, courtesy and pleasant personality in dealing with conflicting priorities associated with recruitment and retention of every candidate. She remains a valuable resource to me and I am glad to associate with her.
Keith Hardcastle, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Gulf Coast Authority’s HR/Business Development Leader
Get In touch below.
Ask Any Question or
Start a conversation
Evening and Weekend (CST) Coaching appointments available upon request
Perhaps a Conversation?
If an email isn't your preferred method of communication, feel free to select the best time for a call instead. I'd love to get to know you and talk about your options together.